Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Dream Gadget

Well, my favourite gadgets that I have right now are my handphone and my laptop.

Let me introduce to you my stunning handphone..MOTORIZR Z3

This is the handphone that i'm using right now, MOTORIZR Z3 model. It is a Motorola slide handphone with MP3 player, 2 mega pixel camera, video, 1G memory card, bluetooth, voice dial, voice mail and lots more...I like the design.

And my absolutely gorgeous laptop..HP Compaq Presario V3000

I just bought it this year. Guys, it is seriously gorgeous, with Intel Core 2 Duo, 2G RAM, Windows Vista, widescreen, Altec Lansing speaker, scratch resistant, I mean wow! I never dream to get this! Pretty good huh? Thanks to my mum and dad..hehe

Finally, my dream gadget is...

Fantastic design..'Apple Iphone 3G'. Actually it is a PDA handphone. It's special features are:

  • 3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display
  • 480-by-320-pixel resolution at 163 ppi
  • Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
  • Audio formats supported: AAC, Protected AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
  • 8GB or 16GB flash drive
  • Video formats supported: H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second
  • 2.0 megapixels camera
  • Mac computer with USB 2.0 port
  • and lots more..

I really into this PDA handphone. After all, hope I will make it mine one day! 

No comments: